Latvian Spelling and Grammar Checker
- Word spelling checker verifies the spelling of every word, offers to replace a misspelled word with the correct one. Automatically changes words that are unambiguously misspelled.
- Grammar checker verifies the sentence structure and punctuation. It offers correction of the most common grammar mistakes.
- Thesaurus provides an option to improve the harmony of the text, offering synonyms of Latvian words.
Latvian Spelling and Grammar Checker works in:
Dictionaries and Text Translation
Tilde Dictionary is the biggest collection of English, German, Russian and French translations and terminology; moreover, it understands and translates word case forms and provides comprehensive grammatical information.
- English-Latvian-English dictionary
- French-Latvian-French dictionary
- German-Latvian-German dictionary
- Russian-Latvian-Russian dictionary
- Dictionary of foreign words in Latvian
- Terminology dictionary of computer, economy, geography, astronomy, archaeology and other industries
- English explanatory dictionary with 122,600 entries
- Dictionary of Latvian synonyms
- Online link to eurotermbank.com
- Text-To-Speech (TTS) tools for Latvian and English
- Text translation for the following language directions: Latvian-English, English-Latvian, and Latvian-Russian.
Keyboard Tools and Layouts
- Keyboard Pianist — an option to quickly toggle to some of Latvian or other language keyboard layouts.
- Keyboard layouts — all the most commonly used Latvian language keyboard layouts and a possibility to choose the Latvian letter input keys.
- Special keyboard layouts for the Liv language and for Cyrillic.
- Serif and sans-serif text fonts, title, decorative and calligraphic fonts for Latvian and Russian.
- OpenType format includes the letters of all European languages, even the characters of the Liv language.
- A unique font of Latvian ornaments.
Purchase at Tilde Store
Phone: +371 67805713